Below is an example of the results we can achieve on block paving
After we have carried out the cleaning process to your block paving we also offer a resanding service, resanding is advised after cleaning block paving as some of the sand from the blocks joints will be washed away, resanding will ensure the blocks stay ridged.
Resanding can also be followed by a sealing service, block paving sealant as many attributes a few of which are listed below,
- Plasticises the sanded joints to form a strong bond and prevent weed growth
- Inhibit the growth of algae & lichen
- Help prevent ant colonies
- Reduce surface porosity which will prevent stains and make the surface easier to clean
- Enhance the appearance, especially on older paving blocks